The 10 GHz transverter Scatter Series was designed with the same philosophy as the first ones, ie,very light, easy to use, availability of various IFs, all these have been the prerogatives that was used when designed it.
Our target is to make it as "plug & play" as possible, so we have thought:
1) Automatic RF conmutation by RFVox, manual and by external sequencer.
2) Two connectors Tx and Rx.
3) RF switch on input and output (output switch with external relay not supplied)
4) Output power: 20 dBm, typical 23 dBm
5) We offer many IF:
1296 MHz (or any frequency within the band, for example if 1268 MHz reading would be "direct").
6) connector to drive an external relay. (see our accesories)
7) Excellent sensitivity and noise figure less than 2 dB (typical 1.2 dB)
* All specifications are with output Tx/Rx separates.
We'll offer a series of illuminators and accessories that facilitate mounting offset TVSat dishes.
And most importantly, at a really excellent price!